The subtle blend of almonds, matcha green tea, and raspberry in delicious cupcakes.
We put Matcha everywhere. Why do we love this green tea powder that we find in delicatessens? Certainly, because it colors pastries, but above all because it contains significantly more catechins – powerful antioxidants – than other teas and is said to be one of the secrets of longevity and health for the Japanese. Suddenly, we make it our detox ally.
- 115 g butter
- 35 g flour
- 90 g icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Matcha
- 1 egg white
- 50 g ground almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of liquid cream
- 30 g of white chocolate
- 2 spoonful of raspberry jam
- 12 raspberries
- Melt the butter in a pan. Use a spoon to remove the foam that floats on the surface once the butter has melted.
- Let the butter boil until the butter turns brown. Then filter the butter to recover about 85 g.
- Toast the ground almonds in a frying pan without fat.
- Combine the almonds, flour, sugar, Matcha and salt in a bowl.
- Add the butter and vanilla extract and gently fold in the lightly beaten egg white.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Butter a dozen small muffin cups. Fill them with the dough almost to the edge then bake the molds for 11 to 14 minutes, until a golden color on the surface.
- To make the icing, heat the cream in a small skillet. Break the white chocolate into pieces then mix them with the hot cream.
- In a small pan, heat the raspberry jam until it becomes liquid.
- Finally, frost the financiers with the raspberry jam. Let cool for a while, then cover with the white chocolate cream. Garnish with a raspberry.
???????? How To Decorate Your Tea Room? ==> Click The Images To See Amazon Best Selling Ideas! ????????