The perfect combination of Matcha green tea powder and dark chocolate ganache .
For around 50 truffles:
- 250 g of bitter dark chocolate (more than 60% cocoa)
- 200 g heavy cream
- 100 g of fresh butter
- 50 g of Matcha green tea powder
- In a saucepan, boil the heavy cream, remove from the heat and, using a Maryse, stir without beating.
- Add the finely chopped chocolate and stir in the slightly softened butter.
- Pour everything into a rimmed dish then let set overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next day, take this ganache with a teaspoon, form small balls between your hands, then roll them in the Matcha green tea powder.
???????? How To Decorate Your Tea Room? ==> Click The Images To See Amazon Best Selling Ideas! ????????