Tea sandwiches made with cream cheese are renowned for their simplicity and adaptability. Cucumbers and strawberries, to name just two examples, are just two of the numerous items that pair very well with cream cheese. However, the end result is a straightforward herb sandwich. In this recipe, we use chives; however, you may simply replace them with any fresh herb combination that you like better, such as watercress, basil, or parsley. Additionally, experiment with the recipe and vary the quantities of cream cheese and herbs to suit your preferences.
- ¼ cup (4 oz) cream cheese, whipped or softened
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 4 slices firm-textured white bread
- Paprika to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and chives until well mixed.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto each of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle with paprika to taste.
- Close the sandwiches and remove the crusts. Cut into the desired shape, either making diagonal cuts to form triangle sandwiches or vertical cuts to form rectangular, finger sandwiches.
Yields 6 finger or 8 triangle sandwiches.
???????? How To Decorate Your Tea Room? ==> Click The Images To See Amazon Best Selling Ideas! ????????