No more boring cookies! Matcha cookies are prepared with organic Japanese matcha tea powder and give every coffee table that certain something. Both the bright green color and the special taste enrich every tea hour that you and your guests will not soon forget.
- 250 g flour
- 65g sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar or 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 125g butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- Sift the flour and matcha powder into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
- Mix the sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Put the sugar mixture and the egg in the well.
- Also add flakes of butter and knead everything well.
- When the dough is smooth, add the matcha powder and knead well again. The dough must turn green evenly.
- Then roll out, cut out shapes and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
The baking time can vary depending on the strength.