These crab melts are insanely simple to create and make for an excellent appetiser if you want to prepare some food in advance and then offer something hot and fresh to your guests when they arrive. Prepare the recipe up to step 4, then place the finished product in the refrigerator to chill. When you are ready to serve the appetisers, place the bits under the broiler for a few minutes in the oven. Then, remove them and serve. This recipe yields many batches, which means that you may, if you so want, disperse them during the duration of the celebration.
- 12 English muffins
- 1 lb crab meat
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 10 oz of a sharp cheddar cheese spread
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Soften the butter in the microwave but be careful not to melt it.
- Mix the crab meat, softened butter, mayonnaise, English cheese, and Old Bay seasoning together in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Slice the English muffins in half and spread the crab meat mixture evenly onto the tops of all the muffins halves.
- Further cut the muffin halves into quarters and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Broil the melts for approximately 3 minutes in a preheated oven or until golden brown. Serve while hot.
Yields approximately 96 small bites.
???????? How To Decorate Your Tea Room? ==> Click The Images To See Amazon Best Selling Ideas! ????????