These handmade muffins are packed with all of the delicious fall spices, and they have a generous helping of pumpkin flavor. They are so wonderfully sensitive that nobody can say no to them.
If you are anything like me, as soon as autumn arrives, you start adding pumpkin to almost every sweet treat that you can find. And breakfast is not an exception to this rule either.
They are simple to prepare, and they feature all the tastes of autumn that are our favorites.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups (16 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the dry ingredients including sugar, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger. Stir until well blended using a wire whisk.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk the eggs and then add the pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Mix together these together with the wire whisk until well blended.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir just until the batter is smooth and blended.
- Grease two, 12-count muffin pans or line with paper muffin cups. Fill each muffin mold ¾ of the way full.
- Bake the pumpkin muffins for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the muffin center comes out clean.
Yields approximately 24 muffins.
???????? How To Decorate Your Tea Room? ==> Click The Images To See Amazon Best Selling Ideas! ????????